123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 info@example.com

上海千花网,爱上海,上海419论坛 - Powered by Nanci Alec!

rsgqllsv

first_img Share EducationLifestyleLocalNews PHOTOS: Drug Abuse Prevention Unit Exhibits Healthy Lifestyles by: – January 29, 2020 Sharing is caring! Tweet As part of Drug Abuse Awareness Month, the Drug Abuse Prevention Unit has collaborated with the Health Promotion Unit and HIV/AIDS Response Unit to hold an anti-drug exhibition at the Newtown Primary School for students and the public on Tuesday.Drug Abuse Prevention Officer, Martha Jarvis informed that the exhibition is intended to raise awareness among school children on the effects of substance abuse.She also drew a link between drug abuse and  HIV/AIDS saying that risky decisions are often made following the consumption of illegal substances and alcohol.See Photos Below: 57 Views   no discussions – / 11 Share Sharelast_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_imgSacapanio, on the other hand, wasdetained in the lockup facility of the La Paz police station./PN Resident Edwin Sacapanio was caughtaround 8 p.m. on Dec. 27, police said. Sacapanio allegedly stabbed the24-year-old Marjiun Gregoriois while they were having a drinking binge thatnight. Gregorios sustained stab wounds on thebody and received treatment from the Iloilo City Emergency Response Team. ILOILO City – For allegedly stabbing hisdrinking buddy, a man was arrested in Barangay Sinikway, Lapuz district. last_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_imgColumbus, In. — A Sunman resident was captured by a Columbus Police Department during his first day of on-the-job training Wednesday afternoon.A report from the Columbus Police Department says Shane D. Wilson, 21, was stopped at 2:10 p.m. for a false or fictitious license plate near Eighth and Cottage Streets. During questioning, Wilson pulled away from officers and fled on foot. Rookie officer, Reid Thayer chased the suspect and apprehended him in a backyard of a home in the 700 block of Maple Street.Wilson was charged with resisting law enforcement and an outstanding Bartholomew County warrant.last_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_img Promoted ContentStunning Wedding Looks From Around The World6 Major TV Characters We Were Relieved To See Leaving The Show8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its GrowthCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreThis Is Why Plus-Size Models Should Always Be An Inspiration5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesPortuguese Street Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic 3D GraffitiBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year La Liga is set to return with 32 consecutive days of action after the Spanish FA allowed league games to be staged on Monday and Friday nights. Advertisement Loading… Teams need to have at least 72 hours of rest between each fixture and that – along with the demands of TV companies and avoiding summer heat – will dictate the scheduling of matches. It is outlined by Marca that there will be over a month of league football being staged on every day as the authorities hope to complete the remaining 11 rounds of action by the end of July. The league is set to restart on 11 June with a Seville derby between Sevilla and Real Betis with the report claiming there will be two matches the following evening – Athletic Club Bilbao against Atletico de Madrid and Granada taking on Getafe. Read Also: Messi expresses heartbreak over Copa America postponement Football across the nation has been indefinitely suspended from the middle of March since the coronavirus pandemic but players returned to training sessions earlier this month after widespread testing for the virus was carried out. Teams can currently train in groups of up to 10 but from 1 June onwards teams will be allowed to engage in full training sessions. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 last_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_imgDarren Berry took the $1,700 checkers when the United Rebel Sprint Series traveled to Lincoln County Raceway for the Ron Williams/Dick Snoose Memorial.NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (July 8) – Darren Berry bested a field of 28 United Rebel Sprint Series entries Saturday night to earn the $1,700 winners share at the Ron Williams/Dick Snoose Memo­rial at Lincoln County Raceway.Starting outside the front row, Berry outgunned pole sitter and cousin Nate Berry to take the early lead in the IMCA RaceSaver Sprint Car main event. Jake Martens made quick work of Nate Berry as he moved into the second spot on lap two.Darren Berry continued his torrid pace throughout the 25-lap feature as Martens had nothing for him. Berry, Martens, Nate Berry, Terry Richards and 13th starting Ty Williams rounded out the top five.Feature results – 1. Darren Berry; 2. Jake Martens; 3. Nate Berry; 4. Terry Richards; 5. Ty Wil­liams; 6. Stuart Snyder; 7. Jed Werner; 8. J.D. Johnson; 9. Keefe Hemel; 10. Steven Richardson; 11. Brian Herbert; 12. Bob Schaeffer; 13. Mark Walinder; 14. Kaden Taylor; 15. Nick Nichols; 16. Adam Walton; 17. Patrick Bourke; 18. John Webster; 19. Zach Blurton; 20. Tracey Hill.last_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_img Press Association Chelsea academy graduate Jack Cork can understand his former club’s reluctance to blood young talent, but believes it could cost them in the long run. “We had a good set of young players that have all gone onto play quite a high standard now so it would have been interesting to see where they would be if they had been given a chance. But at the same time, that was a time when Chelsea were doing really well in every competition they were involved in so I can understand why nobody was really given a chance.” That lack of opportunity meant a number of players slipped through the net, with the likes of Fabio Borini, Miroslav Stoch and Nemanja Matic flourishing only after leaving Stamford Bridge. It has also delayed the development of some players, with Josh McEachran this week admitting his career had stalled before his season-long loan to Middlesbrough. “You could say Josh is in the same position I was in and is playing his games,” Cork said. “It is frustrating when you’re at a club like that and hope to play for them and you sort of wish you would be there. “In reality, it is always going to be hard with the managers coming in and changing. There is always a lot of pressure on them so it is always going to be hard to blood in the youngsters. I can understand what Josh is saying, but you get some great experiences being around some of the best players in the world.” While frustrated never to have appeared for Chelsea’s first team, Cork has fond memories of his time training alongside the likes of Didier Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard. He swapped shirts with the latter earlier in the season and remains in awe of the man just two goals away from Chelsea’s all-time scoring record. “He is someone when I was coming through at Chelsea was always playing every game and scoring the goals that were winning titles,” Cork said of Lampard. “Just to be around someone like that and see him work as hard he does every day and as well as he does every game was fantastic. I could not help but get his shirt, really. It is just something I had to do. He is someone I look up to.” center_img Like so many others, the midfielder, who joined the Blues aged nine, impressed in the youth and reserve teams but never got a chance in the first team. Cork was instead farmed out to six different clubs on loan, before permanently leaving Chelsea to link up with Southampton two years ago. The 23-year-old will face his boyhood club at the end of a week in which Frank Arnesen, the Blues’ former director of youth development, accused them of failing to give youngsters a chance. “We had quite a good team, especially when Frank was there and Brendan Rodgers was doing the youth and reserve teams,” Saints midfielder Cork said. last_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_imgControversial payday lender Wonga has agreed with Newcastle United to remove its logo from all children’s replica shirts and training wear from the 2016/17 season. Wonga said it followed a review of its marketing launched by new chairman Andy Haste in July to ensure that none of it could inadvertently appeal to the very young or vulnerable. It has already ended its puppet advertising campaign. The company said the logo was being removed from children’s kit at the earliest possible opportunity, and that due to kit production schedules this would be from the start of the 2016/17 season – the last season of the current shirt sponsorship deal. Darryl Bowman, Wonga marketing director said: “As a responsible lender we believe removing our logo from children’s replica shirts and training wear is the right thing to do. We appreciate the club’s support in this matter.” Newcastle United managing director Lee Charnley said: “We understand and respect Wonga’s position and are happy to support their decision.” center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_imgFederal authorities say that a Florida man turned a 17-year-old Georgia girl into his sex slave.According to U.S. District Court documents, 40-year-old Thomas Hill, who is from Hillsborough County, met the victim online last December. He offered to help her get a job and a place to stay. The complaint says the girl lied to Hill that her parents were planning to sell her.The court documents add that the girl told authorities that Hill sexually assaulted her, coercing her with physical violence, forced her to watch child pornography, and took nude photos of her.Authorities arrested Hill in February, after they found the crying girl running down a street. Just after those charges were dropped last Friday, he was arrested again on new federal charges of enticing a minor and producing child pornography.Hill told deputies he went to Georgia to rescue the girl.last_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_imgBoasting a rich contingency of star players, Belgium entered Euro 2016 expected to set the tournament alight. The Red Devils were, however, brought back down to earth with a bump by Italy in the opening game of the group stages. Antonio Conte’s superior tactics allowed the Azzurri to clinch a convincing 2-0 win, leaving Marc Wilmots with some serious thinking to do ahead of the next game.Tactically, there were gaping holes in Belgium’s play, as the manager committed several seemingly obvious strategic blunders, which could have easily been addressed.There was a severe lack of chemistry and cohesion among the players during the first half and it appeared the players had been simply thrown together without any prior practice or training. With tricky games against Sweden and Ireland coming up, the Belgians need to find the right shape and deploy players in their most effective positions. Wilmots made some interesting choices in midfield, none more perplexing than playing Marouane Fellaini as an attacking midfielder when there are several other players in the squad who could have served that role better.Eden Hazard, Kevin de Bruyne, and Dries Mertens are all tailor made to play in that number 10 role. Instead, the manager chose to deploy these players on the wings for most of the game, before eventually switching the Chelsea man to a more central position.Installing three defensive minded midfielders in the team restricted their flow and ability to build coherent attacks, with the Belgians keeping a lot of possession in their own half and in the centre of the pitch but lacked any cutting edge in the final third. Putting the attack-minded Mertens on the bench proved to be yet another error of judgement, as the Napoli midfielder’s introduction in the second half added another dimension to Belgium’s attack. Seeming lost for most of the encounter, De Bruyne had minimal influence on the game as the Manchester City midfielder was isolated on the wings.Lone striker, Romelu Lukaku, faced the gargantuan task of going up against the highly experienced back three of Giorgio Chiellini, Leonardo Bonucci and Andrea Barzagli, seeing his only glimmer of a chance in the second half.Lacking blistering pace and consistent ball control, the big striker was eased off the ball on multiple occasions during the game. Only the introduction of Divock Origi injected some much-needed speed in attack, causing the Italian defence some problems during the latter stages of the opener.Another tactical error made by the manager was playing Jan Vertonghen, who is a centre-back by trade, on the left side of the defence, instead of a more recognised and natural left-back. Belgium were defensively frail throughout the game and the Italians looked like they could score from every attack.Despite rectifying some of the errors during the second half, the damage had been done and there was very little time to claw back against a highly experienced and organised Italy side.Possible changesHeading into the next game, it is imperative for the Red Devils to register their first victory of the tournament, any other result will be increasingly detrimental to their chances of progressing in the competition.Considering the Belgians are lacking natural wingers in their ranks, it would serve them well to adopt a tighter formation which would allow the more attacking players to operate narrower. Looking at the previous game, as well as the friendlies leading up to the tournament, it is evident that their strengths rest on directing their attacks through the middle.It will be difficult for Wilmots to incorporate Hazard, De Bruyne and Mertens in the same team, but perhaps a change in shape could allow him the luxury of having three attacking midfielders in the side.If the former Schalke manager does opt to stick with the same 4-2-3-1 formation, he should look to move the wide players more centrally and allow the full-backs to occupy the channels during attacks.Playing De Bruyne behind the striker instead of Fellaini, with Hazard and Mertens operating on either side of the 24-year-old, will hand a great boost to Belgium’s attack. The Man City midfielder is used to playing in that role at the Etihad and would relish the opportunity to be the creative spark to start his nation’s assaults.The Belgians are rather spoiled for choice for the two central midfield positions, with Mousa Dembele, Radja Nainggolan, Axel Witsel and Fellaini all capable of slotting into that role.In fact, Wilmots could very well turn to Tottenham’s Dembele for future games following Nainggolan disappointing display against Italy.After a short but promising display during the last game, Origi could also be handed his first start of the tournament. The 21-year-old added the much-needed spark against Conte’s men and has shown his maturity as a striker for both Liverpool and Belgium in the past.In defence, Vertonghen needs to be moved to central defence alongside Thomas Vermaelen, as the Spurs defender is much more influential at the heart of the defence and was not used to his full potential at left-back.The 29-year-old seemed to be one of the few motivated players for Belgium and his leadership and experience at the back will be crucial in the upcoming games.His Tottenham teammate Toby Alderweireld could be pushed to right-back ahead of Laurent Ciman, a position the former Southampton man has occupied in the past, with Jordan Lukaku the obvious choice to bring in at left-back.It will be interesting to see what formation Wilmots chooses to deploy as well as his choice in personnel. Also, the Belgian needs to be clear in his instructions to players and assign specific roles to each man in order to form a cohesive unit, rather than the bewildered side that took the stage in the opening game.One thing is for certain. The 47-year-old manager must not adopt the same tactics used against the Azzurri, as the Belgians cannot afford to drop any more points if they would like to secure a more favourable draw in the next round – if they even qualify.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegramlast_img read more

rsgqllsv

first_img Comments Beat writers Brett LoGiurato, Tony Olivero and Andrew John discuss Syracuse’s victory in the Legends Classic this past weekend in Atlantic City, N.J., and look forward to the upcoming game against Cornell. Published on November 29, 2010 at 12:00 pmcenter_img Facebook Twitter Google+last_img